Music Victoria is the not-for-profit contemporary music industry peak body for Victoria; an independent, non-partisan and non-government association established to support and represent the Victorian music industry across all genres.
As a member, you not only support the work of Music Victoria but can access:
- Members-only giveaways, special offers and discounts
- The Virgin Australia and Qantas Airways excess baggage allowances for musicians
- Priority invitations to events, seminars and professional development workshops
- Discounts for projects pitched via the Music Victoria page on crowdfunding platform Pozible
- 10% discount on Musicians' Earplugs via Academic Hearing Aids and University of Melbourne Audiology Clinic
- Information, help and resources
- Voting rights at the Music Victoria Annual General Meeting
- Monthly member newsletters
The annual membership rates are:
- $33 - Individual member
- $22 - Concession individual member
- $66 - Band membership
- $66 - Non-profit organisations
- $150 - Small business (15 or fewer employees)
- $330 - Corporate member (more than 15 employees)
- $550 - Gold membership
- $990 - Platinum membership
* Prices are in Australian dollars & include GST.
Click here to see the full list of what you get for your membership!