We've put together the perfect event to educate & empower budding crowdfunding campaigers.
DATE AND TIME
Wed 24 May 2017
6:30 pm – 9:30 pm AEST
169-171 Bank St, South Melbourne, VIC 3205
FREE entry but please register here.
The event will give you;
- An indepth understanding of how crowdfunding works
- An understanding of the best things to commmunicate in your campaign
- The best ways to market your crowdfunding campaign
- Networks and advice from the people who've crowdfunded before
- Confidence in your project and campaigning ability
6:30PM - POZIBLE TRAINING
This 45 minute presentation will highlight;
- Building a community, Communication through design, Making a clear video, Telling your story & how to come up with great rewards.
- At the end of the presentation there will be a 15 mintue Q & A allowing anyone in the audience to ask questions.
7:45PM - FAIL TALES
Some very special guests from the Pozibe community will come along and share their tales of failure and what they learned along the way.
These will be stories of growth and understanding, retrospective analysis and what was gained from putting yourself out there and giving it a go!
8:15PM - PITCH YOUR IDEA
All it takes is 1 mintue - take the plunge and pitch your concept to the audience.
Great if you're looking for feedback, or hoping to attract collaborators and like-minds!
Spots are limited so make sure to sign up at the beginning of the night.
8:30PM - MEET & MINGLE
Nothing like a little unstructured networking!
The best way to spur innovation and fuel inspiration for new ideas. Grab a drink & bounce some ideas areound the room.
- Doors open at 6pm but show up 20 mins early, parking can be rough :-S
- Don't print your ticket - save some trees man!
- All you need to bring is a pad, pen & an idea!
- You can start your drafting your campaign now and get comfortable with the platform! We never delete old projects and it won't go live until you launch it!