- Creative Victoria have updated information on the potential impacts the virus will have on Victorian creative industries and will continue to share updated information.
- Creative Victoria have included information on preventing the spread of the virus, important information for CV funding recipients, workplace guides and tips and an update on events and venues open for business.
- Event cancellations across Australia and New Zealand are having unprecedented impacts on the arts. The Australian Music Industry Network and the Australian Festival Association have joined with industry partners to tally the impact of these impacts on Australians – and hear your stories.
- CrewCare is an organisation that supports technical and backstage personnel who work in the Australian live music and entertainment scenes. Visit Crewcare.org.au for more information.
- City of Yarra Free Mentoring – If you run a small business in Yarra, you can book a free, one-hour, one-on-one mentoring session valued at $100 from the Small Business Mentoring Service. Contact the City of Yarra for a special voucher code to book your free session, and see here for more information.
Check out these great online Facebook groups set up for the music and arts industry during this time: