- Department of Health and Human Services Daily updates here
- Stay aware of the latest international information on the COVID-19 outbreak, available through the World Health Organization or streamlined stats available here
- The Department of Health and Human Services website provides a complete guide on the outbreak, preventative tips, information about screening clinics at Melbourne hospitals and translated information and resources for Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Victorians and hotlines if you suspect you have contracted coronavirus.
- Health.vic has ongoing health alerts for the Coronavirus outbreak in Australia. Visit their website to see the alerts.
- Creative Victoria Updates
CREATIVE INDUSTRY RESOURCES:
- Creative Victoria have updated information on the potential impacts the virus will have on Victorian creative industries and will continue to share updated information.
- Creative Victoria have included information on preventing the spread of the virus, important information for CV funding recipients, workplace guides and tips and an update on events and venues open for business.
- Event cancellations across Australia and New Zealand are having unprecedented impacts on the arts. The Australian Music Industry Network and the Australian Festival Association have joined with industry partners to tally the impact of these impacts on Australians – and hear your stories. Have your say here: I Lost My Gig.
- CrewCare is an organisation that supports technical and backstage personnel who work in the Australian live music and entertainment scenes. Visit Crewcare.org.au for more information.
Check out these great online Facebook groups set up for the music and arts industry during this time:
- Victorian Music COVID-19 Hub (hosted by Music Victoria)
- Australian Arts amidst COVID-19
- Quarantine with Jam and Clare