Guides to assist Venues with reopening & other helpful information:
- Australian Live Music Business Council Nationa Gig-Ready Dashboard
- New guidance for outdoor music noise during coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Victorian business COVIDSafe Plan facts sheets & materials:
- Live Performance Australia – COVID-19: Guidance on refunds and exchanges
- Inclusive Event Planning After COVID-19
- IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO REOPEN YOUR VENUE/BUSINESS UNDER THE LATEST RESTRICTIONS, PLEASE ENSURE YOUR BUSINESS HAS A COVIDSAFE PLAN IN PLACE. INFORMATION ON HOW TO MAKE ONE AND TEMPLATES TO ASSIST CAN BE FOUND HERE.
For those who would like to continue with aspects of your business online as restrictions ease, here are some things you can do to raise funds from patrons.
- Create and sell digital vouchers (Like Your Local is custom-designed for venues trying to increase cashflow amidst COVID-19)
- Run a crowdfunding campaign to raise funds for staff
- Sell branded merch – think outside the box
- Offer take-away or delivery meals. If offering delivery, consider keeping your staff on as delivery drivers, rather than using a service like ubereats.
- Offer take-away alcohol (if your license allows it)
- Investigate live streaming performances