Become A Member
Beyond supporting your industry we offer access to a range of amazing benefits, including professional development workshops, increased exposure and industry networks.
• We represent our members’ interests as a united front to government, industry and stakeholders.
• We lobby for changes to policy, laws and procedures – we mitigate and agitate for our members.
• We show leadership on issues that are important to the music community and industry.
• We participate in research, stage conferences, sit on boards and use our voice to strengthen the industry.
• Eligible to be our Member of the Month in e-news
• We provide education and training via a suite of music industry-specific programs and workshops.
• We provide resources, contacts, advice and opportunities for our members to grow stronger.
• We conduct Venues Days within councils to help support and prompt discussion between venues to determine where issues may be.
• Voting rights at the Music Victoria Annual General Meeting
• We promote Victorian music at home and around the world.
• We publicise and share our members’ music with the wider community.
• We connect our members with the industry through our music awards, events, networking opportunities and trade shows.
• Monthly member newsletters
Music Victoria offers a wide range of discounts from over 60 partners – a must for everyone within the industry.
Receive all of these benefits for only $1100*
Does your council support music? Become a Council Member.
For news on Music Victoria professional development workshops, competitions, events, music industry news, grants & funding opportunities, advocacy and more!