The Victorian Government has announced a new four-year creative industries strategy. Creative State 2025 aims to create opportunity and growth for Victorian workers and businesses in the creative industries. The strategy is supported by a $288 million investment in the state budget and outlines five key objectives to be implemented through 25 actions.
The objectives are:
- More and better job opportunities and pathways
- Innovative creative products and experiences
- Industry stability and growth
- Equitable access to the creative industries
- New audiences and markets
The strategy includes initiatives to strengthen regional touring, support Victoria”s creative neighbourhoods, promote First Peoples leadership, and an extension of the Music Works program.
Read the press release here.
Download a copy of the strategy here.