- “2071.0 – Census of Population and Housing: Reflecting Australia – Stories from the Census, 2016,” Australian Bureau of Statistics, December 20, 2018. http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf/Lookup/by%20Subject/2071.0~2016~Main%20Features~Sex%20 and%20Gender%20Diversity%20in%20the%202016%20Census~100, Accessed Feb 13, 2019
- Barry, A., Messih, S., Sayed, B., Gill. EO. (2019) Clear Expectations: Guidelines for Institutions, Galleries and Curators working with Trans, Non-Binary and Gender Diverse Artists. Countess and NAVA.
- CFCA Resource Sheet. (2017) LGBTIQ+ communities: Glossary of Common Terms. https://aifs.gov.au/cfca/publications/lgbtiq-communities. Accessed 26 April 2019
- Currah, P., Stryker, S. (2014). Postposttranssexual: Key Concepts for a 21st Century Transgender Studies. TSQ: Transgender Studies Quarterly 1 May 2014 Duke University
- Callander D, Wiggins J, Rosenberg S, Cornelisse VJ, Duck- Chong E, Holt M, Pony M, Vlahakis E, MacGibbon J, Cook T. (2019).
- The 2018 Australian Trans and Gender Diverse Sexual Health Survey: Report of Findings. Sydney, NSW: The Kirby Institute, UNSW Sydney.
- Strauss, P., Cook, A., Winter, S., Watson, V., Wright Toussaint, D., Lin, A. (2017). Trans Pathways: the mental health experiences and care pathways of trans young people. Summary of results. Telethon Kids Institute, Perth, Australia.
For news on Music Victoria professional development workshops, competitions, events, music industry news, grants & funding opportunities, advocacy and more!