- “2071.0 – Census of Population and Housing: Reflecting Australia – Stories from the Census, 2016,” Australian Bureau of Statistics, December 20, 2018. http://www.abs.gov.au/ausstats/abs@.nsf/Lookup/by%20Subject/2071.0~2016~Main%20Features~Sex%20 and%20Gender%20Diversity%20in%20the%202016%20Census~100, Accessed Feb 13, 2019
- Barry, A., Messih, S., Sayed, B., Gill. EO. (2019) Clear Expectations: Guidelines for Institutions, Galleries and Curators working with Trans, Non-Binary and Gender Diverse Artists. Countess and NAVA.
- CFCA Resource Sheet. (2017) LGBTIQ+ communities: Glossary of Common Terms. https://aifs.gov.au/cfca/publications/lgbtiq-communities. Accessed 26 April 2019
- Currah, P., Stryker, S. (2014). Postposttranssexual: Key Concepts for a 21st Century Transgender Studies. TSQ: Transgender Studies Quarterly 1 May 2014 Duke University
- Callander D, Wiggins J, Rosenberg S, Cornelisse VJ, Duck- Chong E, Holt M, Pony M, Vlahakis E, MacGibbon J, Cook T. (2019).
- The 2018 Australian Trans and Gender Diverse Sexual Health Survey: Report of Findings. Sydney, NSW: The Kirby Institute, UNSW Sydney.
- Strauss, P., Cook, A., Winter, S., Watson, V., Wright Toussaint, D., Lin, A. (2017). Trans Pathways: the mental health experiences and care pathways of trans young people. Summary of results. Telethon Kids Institute, Perth, Australia.