Music Victoria has launched #GetVaxxed4Vic – a campaign to encourage Victoria’s music professionals and music lovers to get vaccinated.
In 2018 Victoria had more venues per capita than anywhere in the world. Fast forward to February 2021 and 3 in 5 workers are considering leaving the music industry as live music trades at under 4% of pre-COVID levels. Every person that gets vaccinated brings us a step closer to reopening and saving Victoria’s live music scene.
How to support the campaign
1. Edit your Facebook profile picture.
Along with getting vaxxed, you can support Victoria’s live music industry by updating your Facebook profile picture with the campaign frame to encourage others to get vaxxed too.
2. Make your own campaign pic to share on any or all of your social media accounts!
Step 1: Click on the links below to download a campaign frame
Facebook profile picture frame
Instagram or Facebook post frame
Instagram story frame
Facebook video frame
Facebook cover image (no editing required)
Twitter header (no editing required)
Email signature (no editing required)
Step 2: Use your image editing tool of choice to put the frame on a photo of yourself
Don’t worry, you don’t need any design skills! You can use this free, easy-to-use site called Canva and follow the steps below.
- Sign-up for a free account at https://www.canva.com/signup
- Click on the ‘Create a design’ button in the top right corner
- Choose the type of image you want to design from the list e.g. Instagram post
- Upload a photo of yourself and stretch it out to fill the white space
- Upload one of the campaign frames you downloaded from the section above
- Select the frame and place it in the bottom left corner of your image
- Click the download button in the top right corner and select PNG or JPG
- Share your image on social media with the hashtag #GetVaxxed4Vic and tag @musicvictoria