Visiting Music Victoria
Music Victoria is located at Collingwood Yards, on the ground floor of 35 Johnston Street, Collingwood.
From Johnston Street, we are behind the street-facing buildings of Collingwood Yards. Enter via the walkway (labelled as Collingwood Yards Entry B). Our office is then straight ahead to your left.
At the entrance, there is a doorbell and our office is fully accessible for wheelchair users. We also have a disability-friendly bathroom on site.
- The nearest Station is Victoria Park. Victoria Park Station is approximately a 700 metre, 10-minute walk to and from Collingwood Yards. See map below for directions:
- Victoria Park Station is elevated and access to the platforms is either via a ramp or lift. For Station information: https://www.metrotrains.com.au/stations/victoria-park/
Victoria Park is on the Hurstbridge (https://www.metrotrains.com.au/lines/hurstbridge/)
and Mernda Lines (https://www.metrotrains.com.au/lines/mernda/)
- The nearest Tram stop is Stop 19 on the Route 86 at the corner of Johnston St & Smith St. Stop 19 is approximately a 300 meter, 5-minute walk to and from Collingwood Yards. See map below for directions:
- Route 86 is partly serviced by low-floor trams. For route information (Bundoora RMIT – Waterfront City
Docklands): https://yarratrams.com.au/route-guides/route-86 For stop information:
- The nearest Bus stop is the corner of Johnston St & Smith St on Routes 200, 207 and Night Bus Route 966.
The corner of Johnston St & Smith St is approximately a 300 meter, 5 minute walk to and
from Collingwood Yards.
See map below for directions:
- Click here for information on Route 200 (Queen St – Bulleen)
- Click here for information on Route 207 (Queen St – Doncaster)
- Click here for information on Night Bus Route 966 (City – Box Hill)
- Collingwood Yards offers a single disabled car parking space. Located in the commons area at 35C Johnston Street vehicle entrance. See site map below:
- There are numerous secure and street parking options in the area. On the North boundary of Collingwood Yards on Johnston St, two-hour free parking is available. On the South boundary of Collingwood Yards on Perry St, four-hour free parking is available. All-day paid parking options are available on Wellington Street (East of Precinct).
For news on Music Victoria professional development workshops, competitions, events, music industry news, grants & funding opportunities, advocacy and more!