Visiting Music Victoria
Music Victoria is located at Collingwood Yards, on the ground floor of 35 Johnston Street, Collingwood.
From Johnston Street, we are behind the street-facing buildings of Collingwood Yards. Enter via the walkway (labelled as Collingwood Yards Entry B). Our office is then straight ahead to your left.
At the entrance, there is a doorbell and our office is fully accessible for wheelchair users. We also have an accessible bathroom in the office.
- The nearest Station is Victoria Park. Victoria Park Station is approximately a 700 metre, 10-minute walk to and from Collingwood Yards. See map below for directions:
- Victoria Park Station is elevated and access to the platforms is either via a ramp or lift. For Station information: https://www.metrotrains.com.au/stations/victoria-park/
Victoria Park is on the Hurstbridge (https://www.metrotrains.com.au/lines/hurstbridge/)
and Mernda Lines (https://www.metrotrains.com.au/lines/mernda/)
- The nearest Tram stop is Stop 19 on the Route 86 at the corner of Johnston St & Smith St. Stop 19 is approximately a 300 meter, 5-minute walk to and from Collingwood Yards. See map below for directions:
- Route 86 is partly serviced by low-floor trams. For route information (Bundoora RMIT – Waterfront City
Docklands): https://yarratrams.com.au/route-guides/route-86 For stop information:
- The nearest Bus stop is the corner of Johnston St & Smith St on Routes 200, 207 and Night Bus Route 966.
The corner of Johnston St & Smith St is approximately a 300 meter, 5 minute walk to and
from Collingwood Yards.
See map below for directions:
- Click here for information on Route 200 (Queen St – Bulleen)
- Click here for information on Route 207 (Queen St – Doncaster)
- Click here for information on Night Bus Route 966 (City – Box Hill)
- Collingwood Yards offers a single disabled car parking space. Located in the commons area at 35C Johnston Street vehicle entrance. See site map below:
- There are numerous secure and street parking options in the area. On the North boundary of Collingwood Yards on Johnston St, two-hour free parking is available. On the South boundary of Collingwood Yards on Perry St, four-hour free parking is available. All-day paid parking options are available on Wellington Street (East of Precinct).
Office Access Information
For step free access to the office, head to the entrance past the PBS sign if you’re coming from Smith Street.
Enter Collingwood Yards through “Entrance B”.
The Music Victoria office is to the left once you are through the entrance.
The accessible ramp is 110 cm wide.
The entrance doorway is ~70 cm wide. It can be extended to ~140 cm.
The hallway through to the accessible bathroom is 110 cms wide.
The doorway to the meeting room is ~100 cm wide. The furniture can be moved as required.
The entrance to the podcast studio is ~100 cm wide. The furniture can be moved as required.
For news on Music Victoria professional development workshops, competitions, events, music industry news, grants & funding opportunities, advocacy and more!