Become A Member
Beyond supporting your industry we offer access to a range of amazing benefits, including professional development workshops, increased exposure and industry networks.
Music Victoria offers a wide range of discounts from over 60 partners – a must for everyone within the industry.
• We provide education and training via a suite of music industry-specific programs and workshops.
• We provide resources, contacts, advice and opportunity for our members to grow stronger.
• We act as a conduit to a raft of grants and funding available to members.
• We provide offers and discounts across retail, professional services, advertising, travel and more.
• We represent our members’ interests as a united front to government, industry and stakeholders.
• We lobby for changes to policy, laws and procedures – we mitigate and agitate for our members.
• We show leadership on issues that are important to the music community and industry.
• We participate in research, stage conferences, sit on boards and use our voice to strengthen the industry.
• Our members are first to hear about networking and development opportunities within the Victorian music industry.
• We connect our members with the industry through our music awards, events, networking opportunities and trade shows.
• Monthly member newsletters
• Members-only giveaways + offers
• Eligible to be our Member of the Month in e-news
• Voting rights at the Music Victoria Annual General Meeting
Receive all of these benefits from only $77*
As an industry member you can choose from the following membership types:
1 team member
- Monthly email newsletter = Victoria’s top music news and career opportunities
- Access to hundreds of professionals and businesses in the member directory
- Save hundreds with a free extra baggage allowance for Qantas and Virgin Airlines (digital membership card only)
- Access the latest music industry resources
- Access to Music Victoria workshops, networking events and more
- View the music industry’s latest job and volunteering opportunities
- Access to member-only giveaways
1 team member
Includes everything Basic Membership has, plus…
- Concession card holders only pay $33 (using discount code ‘STEAL’)
- +Save hundreds with a free extra baggage allowance for Qantas and Virgin Airlines (1 x membership card only)
- Support Victoria’s music community by helping to fund professional development programs, services and crucial advocacy campaigns.
- Free entry to our Professional Development workshops and select events
- Priority access to Australia’s top industry workshops e.g. APRA workshops
- Nominate yourself for the Music Victoria Awards
- Feature your new single on our Spotify playlist (on request)
- Exclusive access to industry reports, research and other resources written by Music Victoria
- Save money with discount prices for rehearsals, food, health services, marketing, conferences (e.g. BIGSOUND) and more
- Add your name or business to the Who are our Members list with a link
- Access exclusive opportunities and networks in the Music Victoria Members Facebook Group
- Music Victoria sticker and card
5 team members
Includes everything Essentials Membership has, plus…
- Get membership cards for up to 5 people. Each member will get access to member discounts and free extra baggage allowances with Qantas and Virgin
- Feature up to 3 songs/year on the Music Victoria Spotify playlists (on request)
- Feature post on Music Victoria’s social media accounts~
- Add your name, band or business to the Music Victoria directory with a link to your website for direct traffic (on request)
- Expand your customer base by becoming a Member Discount Provider
Up to 10 team members
Includes everything Business Membership has, plus…
- Get membership cards for up to 10 people. Each member will get access to member discounts and free extra baggage allowances with Qantas and Virgin
- Promote your job ads in Music Victoria’s targeted e-newsletter
- Promote your business by offering member giveaways
- Feature your business in the Music Victoria e-newsletter
- Feature a guest article on the Music Victoria website