Are you our next CEO….
We are looking for a professional with remarkable communication skills at all levels as you converse with ministers and musicians alike. You will be driven, passionate and adaptable while not only open to change you embrace it. A good operator with sound strategic and financial planning skills, you will have an intricate understanding of project management principles.
A day in the life of our CEO could include advocacy work with government and completing acquittals for funding arrangements. Communication will factor in all aspects of your day as you work closely with stakeholders including the Music Victoria Board Members and Creative Victoria while engaging with the media or adding value as a member of industry panels.
There will be challenge and reward in equal measure in this role, as you:
- Lead a small and committed team to deliver quality services, programs and advocacy.
- Are passionate about music and motivated by a desire for the success of Victorian Music.
- Have a goal-oriented approach with a strong focus on delivery and ability to assess, prioritise and manage a variety of projects.
- Are capable of leveraging business opportunities, leading and influencing music or government policy.
- Embrace innovation for improved outcomes for the industry.
In exchange for your hard work, you’ll be well rewarded:a suitably competitive salary awaits. But more than that, you’ll be contributing to an organisation that brings music to the lives of Victorians, taking full ownership and driving us towards an even brighter future.
Applications close 1pm on 5 October 2020