- The Victorian State Government has announced additional support for the state’s cultural sector as part of a $150 million Experience Economy Survival Package.
- A newly created Music Industry Liaison role will help advise the Victorian Government on measures to support the state’s music economy and culture as it deals with the devastating consequences of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Economic Survival Package To Support Businesses And Jobs - Initial business support announcement, $1.7 billion: 21 March 2020 https://www.premier.vic.gov.au/economic-survival-package-to-support-businesses-and-jobs/?fbclid=IwAR3vGQfRyaflEpSC7_i2pPEH3c_BId7qbCaJTRH_Gp9VBTps1uitt57pgK8
- Survival Package To Help Save Arts Jobs - $16.8 million survival package providing immediate support to Victorian creative organisations and individuals: 26 April 2020 https://www.premier.vic.gov.au/survival-package-to-help-save-arts-jobs/
- Creative Victoria’s Sustaining Creative Workers Initiative - quick-response funding to professional independent creative practitioners, sole traders, freelancers, collectives and micro-organisations/businesses whose work and livelihoods have been negatively impacted by coronavirus: 30 April 2020 https://creative.vic.gov.au/grants-and-support/programs/sustaining-creative-workers-initiative
- Up to $5,000 for individuals, sole traders and freelancers
- Up to $10,000 for collectives, micro-organisations and businesses*
- Up to $2,500 in additional access funding for applications from Deaf and Disabled creatives, artists, arts workers and disability-led organisations/businesses