Triple R’s Radiothon 2021 kicked off on Friday 27 August and will run through to 5pm Wednesday 6 October. The Radiothon is both a celebration of community radio and a time for Triple R to ask its listeners and fellow music lovers to subscribe and donate. Triple R is listener-funded radio, which means the station is truly independent and can showcase music and opinions that may otherwise never be heard.
How can you support Triple R this Radiothon?
Subscribers get a heap of great benefits that keep you connected to the station and the Triple R community including:
- discounts at businesses around town when you flash your Subscriber Card,
- the chance to win on-air prizes throughout the year,
- the opportunity to attend subscriber events, such as previews film screenings at local cinemas (when possible),
- full access to the Triple R audio archives,
- free event promotion via rrr.org.au,
- The Trip magazine delivered to your letterbox three times a year,
- the iconic 3RRR FM bumper sticker, and, most importantly,
- the knowledge that you’re helping keep this independent broadcaster on air for another year!
Everyone who subscribes during this time goes in the running to win one of the ripper Radiothon prizes too!
Ordinarily, Subscribers can also come to Triple R’s super-special Live To Air shows in the station’s Performance Space. As soon as they can kick off again, you’ll be able to go in the running to get your name on the door. In the meantime, they’re running virtual Live To Air events to keep you informed and entertained all year round.
How Much Does It Cost To Subscribe?
There are a bunch of different categories you can subscribe under:
Concession/Strapped/Under 18 $40
Visual Artist/Designer $85
Pick whichever one suits you best!