- supporting the delivery of the Music Victoria membership program
- ensuring quality engagement with members
- and a high-value offering that meets industry needs
- assisting with the event delivery of Music Victoria events and programs including the Music Victoria Awards
- coordinating the judging and voting process for the Music Victoria Awards
- Primary Location: Collingwood Yards, 1/35 Johnston St Collingwood VIC 3066
- Reporting to: Event and Program Producer
- Position type: Part-time, 3-4 days/ week. Ongoing contract with a three-month probation period. To be negotiated with the successful candidate. Flexible working arrangements.
- Salary details: $50,000-70,000 per annum pro-rata + 9.5% superannuation (depending on experience)
- Applications due: 5pm AEST, Tuesday 11th May 2021
- When after reading through this document and visiting our website, you have further questions about the role, please email email@example.com
- Your application should consist of a one-page covering letter, your response to the selection criteria addressing “Essential Skills And Experience” including examples, a brief CV, and the names and contact details of two professional referees.
- Applications by email only should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5.00pm AEST on Tuesday 11th May 2021.
- After the close of applications, shortlisting and interviews will take place. You will be notified by email if you are successful in progressing through to the interview stage.
Music Victoria and the VMDO acknowledge the rich contributions made by people from a variety of backgrounds to the Victorian contemporary music scene and our broader arts and culture. We are an equal opportunity employer who aim to have a diverse group of people working with us, and we strongly encourage applications by First Nations people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, Deaf and Disabled people, and people from the LGBTIQA+ community. We understand the needs of people with family and cultural obligations – providing a flexible working week, and part-time positions. Our philosophy is based on generosity, empathy, and a commitment to deep work satisfaction for employees. We know that this is repaid in retaining committed, passionate staff.